It’s been a few months since the Best of Augusta 2016 was announced. But since the planning of the 2017 Masters week has already begun for most, we thought it would be a good idea to let you all know the best places for food, drink, nightlife, etc.!
And since you’ve come all this way to Augusta, you can’t leave without trying out the local establishments.
Now, the list is pretty long which is why you can click here for more information. With that said, we’ll give you a handful of each.
When you’re hungry…
- For the Best Restaurant Overall, it’s highly suggested to try out Frog Hollow which is located in the beautiful and historic Downtown Augusta.
- There’s such a variety of places to eat in Downtown Augusta, sometimes it’s hard to choose! But as far as the best Downtown Restaurant, it’s got to be Sole’ Grill & Sushi Bar.
- If you’re looking for the Neighborhood Hidden Gem, you’ll find tucked away Rae’s Coastal Café.
Where you can find a drink…
- A good Craft Cocktail is not always easy to find, but you can at Craft & Vine.
- Beer is something you can find just about anywhere, but Hive Growler Bar has the best Beer Menu in town with 61 beers on tap.
- There are several coffee shops (local and national chains) in this town, but Buona Caffe takes the cake for best Coffee.
For a night on the town…
- Head over to Sky City downtown because it’s voted as the best Live Music Bar.
- If you’re looking for a Late-Night Spot, then The Indian Queen is where you’ll want to be.
- To stay on top of the 2017 Masters Tournament (or sports in general), Somewhere In Augusta was voted as the best Sports Bar.
When you want to shop ‘til you drop…
- Gentleman, The Boardroom can get you lookin’ mighty good from head to toe.
- Hey, ladies! The Swank Company has clothing, accessories, and everything in-between.
- For the best place to shop for Fine Jewelry, it’s got to be Windsor Fine Jewelers. Best known for the “green box”!