The Legends Club
Incredible Masters hospitality within walking distance of the course!
The Legends Club, centrally-located in Augusta at 2701 Washington Road, boasts world-class experiences for companies looking to host many kinds of events. From the finest Masters Tournament experience to elegant wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners and many other rental facility options, the Legends Club is a landmark well-known by the entire CSRA.
There’s also nobody able to get you closer to the course – we’re located across the street from the water tower in front of Augusta National Golf Club! In mere minutes, you can walk out of our amazing facilities and be in the hallowed grounds where the Green Jacket’s legacy resides. Windsor Jewelers, The Fresh Market, and Electrolux surround our prime location.
The facility also boasts the following:
- Reception to assist with all facets of check-in and all questions you may have
- Spacious area for meals
- Luggage storage facilities
- Flat-screen TVs throughout the facility, to keep you updated on the latest turn of events
- Access to fax machines, printers, copy machines, and more
- Office space for those needing to work while away from the office
- Parking lot for our patrons with defined spaces and 0.3 miles from Augusta National’s gates
In addition, Chef Bruce Sacino, former executive chef of Augusta National Golf Club, New York City’s World Cruise Line, and The South Carolina Governor’s Mansion, provides amazing cuisine based on his extensive background in American, Northern Italian, and gourmet catering foods. Our fine dining options make your entire experience complete with amazing quality, all at our Legends Club facilities!